2018 - thank you!


Hello everyone,

This post is going to be in English, because I want everyone to be able to read this.

I have to say 2018 was really generously to me and I'm so grateful for it. Just being able to live my dream and make those experiences makes me so happy. I do not really want to talk about every month in specific because so much happened and it would take too long. But I just want to thank everyone that made this year so special to me! Thank you to my parents who let me fly and spread my wings. My family is the most important thing in my life and I know all of this is not easy for my parents. I feel the same way, even though I enjoy every second here I still have the feeling like something is missing. Thank you to my friends, old and new ones. I love you guys♡

In almost 24 hours it is already 2019 and amazing things are going to happen. I want everyone to enjoy every day in those 365 days! Let's make every day count.



Thank you!
Dankeschön!




Yours Karlotta

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts